Monday, April 18, 2011

What We Have Been Studying

Here is a brief synopsis.

We started 1st Grade this April.
This year we are basically following the Well Trained Mind Curriculum.

My 6 year old is......
Saxon Math 1
Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding
Story of The World-Ancient History
Song School Latin
Abeka Readers
A Reason For Handwriting 1 (seriously considering)
Handwriting Without Tears K (still continuing)

My 4 year old is.......
Saxon Math K
Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons
and following older brother in History and Science when possible.

And my Dennis the Menace in a dress who knows only two volumes, loud and louder, is continuing with My Father's World.

I haven't bought a timeline yet for my basement walls, I hope to find it at one of the curriculum sales this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment