Friday, October 15, 2010

C is for Cow


Cows make dairy products which if you look closely composed our poster this week. Next week we hopefully will visit the dairy farm. Unfortunately my barefoot hippy child got the vomit bug the morning of the homeschool field trip day at Carlton Farms.. We are going to make butter sometime in the next few days if I can get to the store for some whipped cream.

We had physical education yesterday. We belong to a homeschool soccer league. Its basically run by moms and the kids love it. Well hippy boy didn't at first that's because he is a little slow to warm up to new situations. But I am learning to deal with that slowly myself, because that is not necessarily my nature.

We made cow badges today "Gods Word Helps Me Grow!". That's our theme. I need to ask my dh if he can bring home a rubber glove from work. I read an idea of milking the glove for fun. Sounds totally messy, the kids will love it. We only bathe once a week, so I need to do it on bathday. Have you ever smelled old dairy? I once got whipped cream pie'd at work (it was a relaxed environment working in the film business). Quite stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment